Finding something beautiful or ugly is a strictly personal opinion, which constantly becomes discussion on the wheels of friends. But there are some places in the world that are unquestionable when it comes to beauty. See countries in Europe for a list of beautiful cities in the Europe.
The Old World also has its beauties, many of them marked by their stories. However, Barcelona is an example of a charming city due to its unique and passionate architecture.
Capital of the Catalonia region, the city has a unique style due to the architects that made the city – mainly Antoni Gaudí. The Sagrada Familia, still unfinished work, is the landmark of a city that does not respect standards and knows how to leave tourists in love.
Beauty is almost synonymous with Paris. The light city is indescribable, both for its apotheotic Eiffel Tower and its pulsating culture. The French capital is a true landmark in the history of mankind and has for itself true beauties. The Arc de Triomphe, for example, is a gateway to live incredible moments in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
The canals of the Netherlands, which make the country below sea level, have made the city of Amsterdam one of the most beautiful places in the world. In spring, beauty multiplies with the many flowers that dot the bicycle-lined streets and cozy houses.
Prague, Czech Republic
Surviving over a thousand years of history is not for anywhere. The city of Prague is a perfect synthesis of these unique places, with latent marks on the events that preceded their present day. In the capital of the Czech Republic, Gothic buildings catch the eye and brighten the destination, which boasts great tourist attractions (and a good beer too).
Among villages that exude the culture of the region – blending past and present – Cappadocia is a place known worldwide for its stunning landscape admired in one of the many balloons that color the region’s sky. The destination is one more that has the union between natural and historical beauty, a must for adventure lovers.
The city of Venice is not just a romantic destination for couples in love. Venice is unlike anywhere in the world, being a city built between canals and where cars are boats and canoes. There is no way not to be impressed by the old buildings and houses that appear in the middle of the city waters.
Santorini is one of those places that doesn’t seem to really exist. Bathed by the Mediterranean Sea and crystal clear waters, the city takes advantage of this natural beauty with its architectural beauty, with small houses that are made on the slope of its hills and alleys that make you live in an unimaginable paradise.
- Travel to Germany: All You Need to Know! - Want to meet a promising nation emerging as one of the largest economies in the world? So you need to visit Germany! Learn all about the country here. Considered one of the most prosperous and richest nations in the world, Germany has an ancient culture and history. The region served as the stage for striking battles of the...
- What to Do in Germany? - Traveling to Germany is a unique experience and well worth it. The country offers excellent infrastructure for tourists, with plenty of hotels, hostels, restaurants, cultural tours and a flawless transportation system. Whatever the city, entertainment and leisure options abound. Follow the reading as we will now show you what you can do and what are the sights of the...
- How Podcasts Help with Your Travel - Traveling is a hobby for many people, either because they like to know the culture of other places or because they need to relax in the midst of beautiful landscapes. No matter the reason, travel has a number of benefits, not only for well-being but also for the quality of life. Planning the itinerary during your...
- 4 Amazing Attractions in Berlin - Thinking about getting to know Berlin? So this post was made for you. Read on and let’s assemble the perfect script together!😀 Plural, cosmopolitan and historical : this is Berlin, the capital of Germany and the largest urban center in the country. With so many attractions, it is one of Europe’s most unmissable destinations – no wonder it never stops receiving visitors from every corner...
- Netherlands Travel Guide - Looking for a European destination to spend your next vacation? So, get to know the beauties and attractions of the Netherlands! Who has never been enchanted by those classic pictures of beautiful colorful tulip gardens that seem endless? Or, did you want to see beautiful landscapes with farms and windmills in the background? Or did...